definition of PRODUCTIVE PROCRASTINATOR:
[pruh-duhk-tiv] [proh-kras-tuh-ney-tor]–adjective, verb
1. having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort but doing everything else instead until the motivation to do the original task is gone. 2. A girl by the name of Kim who gets a lot accomplished but not necessarily the projects she really wants to get accomplished.
Here's what I'll do differently this year:
- Focus on the family-Make no commitments without thinking how it will impact time with Mr. Ranger, Boo Boo and Yogi.
- walk at least 3 times a week (would really like to run a 1/2 marathon by May).
- institute family game night 1 night per week
- To nurture my creative inner soul by starting and completing 1 new quilting project a month
- complete 3 PhD 's by June (see Link to Myra's PhD Challenge on sidebar)
- Spend 2 hours each week scanning old photos (about 3 thousand) into the computer and edit old videos to make DVD's by December 2011. (this is a BIG task)
- spend 2 hours each week learning Photoshop 8.
- make 1 new fancy cupcake recipe a month-To be showcased on this blog.
- Eat healthy 5 days of each week (will be making those cupcakes on 1 of the other 2 days not eating healthy)
- Gonna be a little more critical with my time so I can have more fun, be less rushed have more time to enjoy the little moments!