Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm afraid...very, very afraid.

Ok, so I've had this little  beauty for oh about 9 years now.  I wanted one really, really bad, I looked high and low for just the right one and.....I've NEVER used it.  I'm afraid of it, why?  I have not a clue.  How can something so pretty and sweet and cute be sooooooo scary?  I think I'll add this to my New Years Goals...learn how to not be afraid of this beautiful itty bitty Mercedes of quilting.  I wanted this machine because I had these big grandiose plans for taking a lot of quilting classes and I NEEDED  this machine (or at least that's what I told Mr. Ranger).  Needless to say, I it's been several years since I've even taken a class.  But that's gonna change this year.

1 comment:

  1. You really need to use this pretty little machine. She just might get her feelings hurt if you don't. There are lots of sites out there in webland that will help you out if you get in a fix. I'd love one.

    ReplyDelete