Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Online Craft Channel

I have a huge list of quilting, cooking, photography and decorating blogs.  I discovered blogs only a few months ago and I can not tell you how much I have learned especially about photography.  One of my favorites is I Heart Faces.   IHF has some AWESOME tutorials and weekly photography challenges.


This morning IHF announced they will have a new show on My Craft Channel.  My Craft Channel is the first of its kind online TV Craft Network. It goes beyond the simple web “how-to” home video & delivers broadcast quality programming. Over 20 new shows each week there is something for everyone. Top experts, bloggers & craft celebrities in various niches from sewing, painting, scrapbooking, DIY projects, photography, mixed media & more have joined together to bring education to the WEB with TV formatted shows.


I'm so excited because I am a very visual learner and I can't get enough of craft information.  HGTV no longer has their craft shows and there is such a demand.  Check out IHF and My Craft Channel and let's go make something!

No comments:

Post a Comment