Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The ABC's of the Happy Camper


A. Age: 47
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore that you hate:so many to choose from..ummmm...cleaning the kitchen
D. Dogs: 3   see our mutts here
E. Essential start to your day: CAFFEINE and caffeine, oh and more caffeine
F. Favorite color: too many to list
G. Gold or Silver: white gold
H. Height: 5’7″
I. Instruments you play: sewing machine
J. Job title: Domestic Engineer, PTA Queen
K. Kids: 2 nutty boys
L. Live: Mountains of Southern California
M. Mother’s name: Therese
N. Nicknames: Kimmy Cupcake, kimmywimmy, mom
O. Overnight hospital stays: appendicitis, hysterectomy
P. Pet peeves: dishonesty
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm blonde (chemically blonde), I can't remember movie quotes
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: 4-see I am blonde, I included myself in the number of siblings
U. Underwear: no butt floss
V. Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: not much, I'm pretty punctual
X. X-Rays you’ve had: head
Y. Yummy food that you make: lemon cake
Z. Zoo animal: all of them. I love animals.
YOUR TURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment